Translate

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Quotes with meaning

"live today as if tommorow was yesterday" - I like this quote as for me it says to stop living in the past, you only live once so don't waste the days doing nothing.

"live today as if heaven was earth" - I am also quite fond of this saying, my friend had a bracelet with this quote engraved on which I thought was very sweet, I guess everyone has their own opinion on what heaven is.

"I know I'm not perfect. I know I'm not fake" - I think this can be meant by looks and appearance and personality. I like to think of it as saying the person's personality. I like the way it is telling you to be true to yourself, even if that doesn't mean your perfect...because what is perfect? Everyone has their different opinion on what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment