Translate

Wednesday 3 October 2012

A short rap verse

Ya'll how you doin?
I'm a push you down pram, looking,
Swags high praise bout my style,

Bet, bet'cha you was hot like mine,
Go lick it in the water, gettin diggin that northern style,
Height, high bout your suede brogues,
Must be admitting, that your shoes, look at the bank they broke,

And, yeh, not gonna blame your style,
But looking at me creepers, their higher achy swag steer style,
Yeh...yeh, go check your bank coz the water be cold by where I stole, swanked.

She, she.. She jacked my style,
She took a crack at the bank where they be diggin me northern style...
Me northern style,
My northern style.

This is a rap I've been working on for a while now. I know quite a few of my usual readers won't understand the message I'm trying to get across with this bunch of words, it's not even clear for me, but I wrote it at a low point, trying to boost my spirits...the message this rap holds is basically-money cant buy personality, designer can buy you limited attention, but when people can't afford to buy well known named clothes, they fall back on their personality, this should be the first thing people get judged on, not their clothes or image, their style, being their personality. Please comment on this piece as this is one of the most unstable pieces I've written, by the way, the rap is to be rapped really really fast, (like the 'busts rhymes' part in 'look at me now' but not the same tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment