Translate

Thursday 13 September 2012

About Bambi

 
okay, so for starters; im guessing that you've all guessed that my names not acctually Bambi, i guess it's something to do with writing 'fake' before 'bambi'? Who knows ;)
This blog is all about writing, i haven't quite decided what I'm going to write about yet...so just go with it!
I'm a teenage girl from england and i love nothing more than reading books and writing stories and songs, none of my friends know i'm writing this blog as i wouldn't want them to know it's me who is writing it, my friends aren't intrested in writing, some keep blogs but thats all about fashion and makeup, they think that keeping a blog on writing and me constantly reading and writing stories is sad and nurdy, so thats why i go under the name 'bambi zola' fyi!
I know i'll be lucky to get 3 views so I'm not going to bore you with a whole biography! ;) xxx

1 comment:

  1. ahaa, writing isnt nuerdy when your so talented! but i can see why you did it. Thats why i also like to stay annonymous.

    ReplyDelete